Reservations Now Closed
May 5-8, 2023
Along the Beautiful Mendocino Coast of Northern California
If you're a coach, healer or educational entrepreneur who is ready to evolve your business and self concept, join us for this business and wellness retreat as we calm & nourish your body, mind and soul. You'll emerge as a calm, confident, upleveled, authentic version of yourself with a revitalized sense of purpose, tiered business evolution plan and more lucrative business processes.
I'm Ready to Calm & Nourish my Body, Mind, Soul......and Business2023 Retreat Reservations now Closed
Feel luxuriously rested and relaxed as you gaze out at the breathtaking view of the serene ocean from the comfort of your plush room. Listen to the rhythmic sounds of the waves and the crackling of your personal fireplace. Smile as you realize that your hardest decision on this retreat was whether to bring your special someone, business bestie, connect with a new roommate or indulge in the blissful solitude of your private room.
Reflecting on the soul filling conversations over last night's fireside gathering, you feel a deep sense of belonging. Excitement builds as you savor your exquiste breakfast in bed and your imagination runs wild about today's sand and sea personal evolution activities. Your mind wanders and a calm wave of energy engulfs you; innovative, clear insights emerge from yesterday's business evolution planning. Yes, this is definitely business done your way! Your heart swells with gratitude.
Elevated Business, Elevated Lifestyle.
Have uninterrupted time to reflect on the longevity and expansive impact of your business. Walk away with your multi-year Business Evolution Plan.
- Put your Mental Health first as you embrace energy releasing techniques, adopt soul calming habits and vanquish triggers
- Concentrate your value and grow your profitability by evolving your most important business processes. Revel in the funds to create the lifestyle of your dreams.
Strengthen your sense of belonging with the collaborative spirit of value aligned entrepreneurs who believe We Rise Together.
Lovingly evolve and release the past version of you. Emerge as your elevated authentic self, so you can be a healing & empowering presence for yourself and others.
Your Retreat Facilitator
Gretchen Hernandez is a Certified Business Process & Mindset Coach. She brings over 25 years experience coaching and leading International Biotech Corporations and Entreprenuers on startup, business process improvement, innovation, product development, software systems, business metrics, long term strategy and cultural transformation.
Gretchen is a Mental Health, LGBTQ+ and DEI advocate. She is a teacher, coach, systems specialist, and wife & mother in a neurodiverse, rainbow family of 7. Gretchen runs her successful business right here on the Mendocino Coast.
The Elk Cove Inn & Spa
Experience the kind, healing, inclusive Mendocino Coast lifestyle in Northern California.
The Stunning Elk Cove Inn & Spa is set back from scenic Highway 1, nestled into the hillside surrounded by native trees, a creek and the majestic ocean, with private stairs to the driftwood strewn beach below. The Elk Cove Inn’s Craftsman-style Mansion was built in 1883 and became one of the first bed & breakfast inns on the Mendocino Coast in 1968.
16 elegantly unique rooms whisk you away from the hustle, stress & distractions of everyday life so you finally have time to focus on you and listen to your inner knowing.
5 Distinct buildings, restaurant and outdoor ocean front patio provide space for both collaboration and solitude.
4 Ocean Front Suites - King or Queen bed + Full pull out couch
Each suite is generously proportioned, with a sitting room, electric fireplace, wet bar with Keurig coffee-maker, microwave, and refrigerator, a private balcony or stone patio, and of course, a lavish bath with separate shower and Jacuzzi jet tub.
4 Cliff Side Cottages - King or Queen bed. One cottage has a Queen plus a Twin. Breathtaking views await.
2 Carriage House Rooms - King bed w/Ocean View. Queen bed w/o view. The two newest rooms. Their gorgeous showers are a sight to be seen.
The cottages and carriage house rooms feature electric fireplaces or wood-stoves, coffee makers, TVs, microwave ovens, and refrigerators.
Rooms in the Historic Mansion
2 Ocean View Rooms
- King bed + Twin bed
- King bed+ Twin pull out sofa
3 Garden View Rooms
- (1) King bed + Twin pull out sofa
- (2) Queen bed
1 Jr. Garden View Room (perfect for a single guest)
- Queen bed
All rooms come with fireplace, coffee maker, refrigerator and microwave. Some have TVs.
Gourmet Meals and Drinks Included
You are in for a culinary treat! World Renowned Chef Victor Passalacqua (affectionally called "Chef"), will delight you with superb breakfast (including Mimosas!), lunch, and dinner (including a glass of wine) served in the dining room with spectacular ocean views.
Chef made his culinary debut in Montréal at the Institut de Tourisme et d'Hôtellerie du Québec and pursued his studies in hospitality further in Lausanne, Switzerland. He has worked in multiple countries and owned many restaurants – both big and small – including Miami’s beloved Barrel Wine Cantine. Before moving to California, he spent 25 years in Miami where he was appointed to the advisory board of the Miami Culinary Institute.
Friday - Dinner
Saturday - Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Sunday - Breakfast in Bed, Lunch & Dinner
Monday - Breakfast
Business Your Way
Business doesn't require burnout nor constant anxiety. Besides, you are too important to this world. We have to take care of you first! The unique blend of traditional Business activities with Body, Mind and Soul activities helps you create the exact healthy balance you crave.
Leisurely make big progress in your business, soothe your nervous system, and develop deep friendships and collaborations throughout the day and at nightly fireside chats.
Day 1 - Friday early evening
- Get to know your fellow retreat guests
- How to Create Psychological Safety for yourself
Day 2 - Saturday
- How to release Fight, Flight & Freeze energy with Mindset work and EFT (tapping)
- Open your Healing & Creativity with Breathwork and Somatic Body work
- Innovate and expand your impact with Business Evolution Planning
- Get objective about your business so you can quiet your inner critic. See and evolve your lucrative Business Processes
Day 3 - Sunday
- Release and recharge your energy, listen to your inner knowing with Somatic Body Work and Breathwork
- Allow Mother Nature - the Sand & Sea - to work their magic through the science of Grounding.
- Extend Gratitude to your Past Self & Create your Personal Evolution Plan
- Rise Together through Collaboration, The Law of Attraction and Strategic Business Circles
- Emerge Elevated, Reinvigorated, and Refueled by your Purpose
Day 4 - Monday morning
- One last morning breakfast together. Reflect and rejoice on our weekend and what's to come next!
YES! You Can be THAT person, with THAT business, and THAT lifestyle!
The Universe aligned you with everything and everyone you need.
Step into the New You & EMERGE
Lovingly set your past self free with the ocean breeze. Listen to the Universe. Your purpose is calling you. It's time for you to EMERGE and be seen.
Professional photographs and Reel-length video, capturing your evolution are our special gift to you. These will be perfect for you to use for social media marketing, in print material and on your website.
Let your authentic confidence shine!
Prefer Something More Profound?
Private Boudoir Sessions are also available this weekend. Some journies are more intimate and can only be expressed in this beautiful artform. ColeB Photography will be onsite, in a private studio to capture your essence. Did you happen to bring a special someone with you this weekend? Couple's boudoir is an elegant option.
NOTE: Boudoir Session and Portrait fees are not included in your Retreat package. A separate reservation system will be shared with you.
How much Easier business will be when you have an aligned, calm mind, body and spirit.
How Soul-Fulfilling it will feel to uplevel your confidence and business performance year after year.
How Alive you'll feel as you design your dream lifestyle and know it can happen.
This Business & Wellness Retreat is for you if you're:
- Ready to elevate your startup or established business to the next level
- Embrace that a Business journey includes a Personal Healing & Evolutionary journey
- Willing to incorporate planning and traditional business tools such as process mapping and metrics
- Ready to compassionately share in the journey with others including sharing obstacles, best practices and collaboration.
- Celebrate diversity, including all races, sexual orientation, gender expression, neurodiversities, physical differences, points of view and backgrounds.
This is NOT for you if you are:
- Interested in putting profits over people or seeking competition to motivate you
- Not willing to learn from others, stay open and experiment
- Not ready to share any of your journey or business best practices
- Not open to holding curious, non-judgement space for others
- Unwilling to go within to evaluate thoughts and beliefs.
The following services are included in the price of the retreat
- 3 Days, 3 nights luxurious lodging + Wifi
- Business, Business Process and Personal Evolution activities and plans
- Emotional and energy calming activities
- Mindset coaching
- One hour 1:1 session, prior to retreat
- Professional photography and reel-lenth video to use in your business
- Gourmet meals in the restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner*
- Sunday breakfast room service
- Mimosas, coffee, ice tea and soft drinks. Wine with dinner.
- Nightly fireside chats
- Private access to beach
*vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options available
Services NOT included
- Flight arrangement and airfare
- Transportation to and from The Elk Cove Inn (See options below)
- Food service for non-retreat guests you bring (See options below).
- Spa services are not available this weekend
- Boudoir session and portraits
3 days, 3 nights at The Elk Cove Inn & Spa
Price options reflect the uniqueness of the rooms
$2795 Junior Garden View
$3075 Garden View
$3450 Ocean View
$3850 Ocean View Suite
$2125 Retreat guest, including food, no lodging - roommate or offsite
$280 Food service for additional non-retreat guest
2023 Retreat Reservations now Closed
$1,500 non-refundable deposit due by April 5, 2023
Remaining balance may be paid in 4 monthly payments
Here to Enhance Your Experience
Sarah Grace Powers
Certified Life Coach & Herbalist, EFT Coach. Specializes in body positivity, nervous system regulation and matrix reprinting to unleash the radiance of women at midlife and beyond.
With a degree in psychology and a lived experience with auto-immune disorders and Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS), Colleen specializes in bringing out your authentic essense.
Chef, Melissa & Ricky
Here to take good care of you is the amazing staff of the Elk Cove Inn. You're in for the "Ricky Experience" from Gretchen's fabulous husband. Need some extra comfort? Bella and Capone are the sweet resident dogs that love to be pet.